Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Ten Things I Love, Loathe and will never Understand

Love:

1. Dates with my husband, especially when I get to dress up
2. Disneyland
3. My Anne of Green Gables books
4. Taking pictures of people and things I love
5. Chocolate
6. Getting a massage
7. Holding babies
8. Singing with my sisters
9. Listening to the King’s Singers
10.Getting enough sleep

Loathe:

1. Violent video games
2. Picking up my kids dirty clothes off the floor in front of the hamper
3. When creepy people in the parking lot ask for “gas money”
4. Telemarketers/door to door sales people
5. Getting accosted by people at kiosks in the mall
6. Playing sports
7. Hard water spots on my shower door
8. When my lazy mail carrier leaves packages on the ground by the road
9. Mud on the ground that gets in my house
10.Trying to get everyone ready for church on time

Will Never Understand:

1. Cars
2. Calculus
3. Why people want to dress gothic
4. How to choose the right shoe for any given outfit
5. Teenagers
6. Modern art
7. How socks disappear every time I do laundry
8. Poker
9. How to find north when I’m inside a building
10.How to speak ESPN

No comments: