My blog title is from The King's Singers song: You Are The New Day. My new life began when I met Mel, and he is my new day. "One more day when time is running out for everyone, Like a breath I knew would come, I reach for the new day. Hope is my philosophy, Just needs days in which to be. Love of life means hope for me--borne on a new day. You are the new day." I also believe that because every day is a new day, it is full of opportunity to become and to overcome.
Saturday, September 20, 2008
family photos
We recently had a family photo shoot at the International Peace Gardens in Salt Lake. The photo of me and Mel on my blog is part of that shoot. Our photographer's name is Melissa Englebright. She is darling and did such a great job. You can find some of our photos on her website, genuineexpressions.blogspot.com (you can use the link to the right in my "links to people and stuff that I like"). You'll have to scroll down through other photo shoots to get to ours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment