The Good:
Yesterday I helped my five year old write a song for the PTA's Reflections Contest. I explained the theme, asked her questions to find out what it meant to her, helped her turn her ideas into lyrics, asked her what notes she wanted to put on each word, helped her correct the parts she didn't like, showed her how to read the music and then how to play it. She's been playing it for everyone ever since. I am a good mom.
The Bad:
Tonight for dinner I brought home chicken nuggets and fries from Wendy's. My 10 year old said she wasn't in the mood for chicken nuggets. "I want a real meal." You know when a child turns down fast food they've had too much of it recently. I am a bad mom.
The Ugly:
I tried a new hair color brand this week. Let's just say that where I actually applied the color it looks good. In other areas it appears I did not pay enough attention to the application process. I could do it again, but probably I'll just wait 4 weeks until the roots need doing again. For now, I am an ugly mom.
No comments:
Post a Comment