http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhN7SG-H-3k
I think this is a big farce, because according to the Stephenie Meyer website the real Bella's Lullaby is written by Carter Burwell and I haven't been able to find it to listen to it yet. Hot Topic will be unveiling the soundtrack on Friday, October 24th. I'd like to go hear it, but not sure about hanging out in that store for very long.
Anyway, there is some talk online about this being the lullaby that Edward wrote for Bella. Pretty sure it's not "the" lullaby, approved by Stephenie Meyer. But I got the sheet music online anyway and learned it. It's pretty, don't you think? A little simple for what I had imagined, though.
When I get to hear the real lullaby, assuming it becomes available online, I'll decide if I like it enough to put a link here.
I bought a Twilight t-shirt at Hot Topic yesterday. Yes, I went into a Hot Topic. I like to see the reaction of all the emo teenagers when an old fat mom goes in there. I almost bought the Edward poster, but I don't know if my husband would appreciate that. Maybe I'll "buy it for my daughter." I can't wait for the movie!
2 comments:
I'd bet a few dollars and many meatballs that it's a sham.
Definitely not intricate enough. And somehow, I never pictured Edward Asian...don't know how I missed that.
LOL! I didn't mean that was Edward playing it. All the teenage girls in my neighborhood are going crazy for this song because they think it's Bella's. Can't wait to hear the real thing.
Post a Comment